Sensual Energies

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Thursday Thirteen # 1



Thirteen Sensual Love Songs



In no particular order...

1. Thank you in advance by Boyz II Men
2. When we're dancing close and slow by Prince
3. Wey U by Chante Moore
4. Natalie by Al B Sure
5. Speechless by Beyonce
6. Insatiable by Prince
7. Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye
8. Soulful Moaning by Dale
9. My Body by LSG
10. Something in your eyes by Bell Biv Devoe
11. T-Shirt by Destiny's Child
12. My Place by Nelly
13. Adore by Prince


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

10 Comments:

Blogger My Shoes said...

i love all those songs!happy TT

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 11:42:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I need to DL those songs now!

Mine's up. Care to drop by?

Thursday, October 12, 2006 2:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some great songs up there :) Happy TT!

Thursday, October 12, 2006 7:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Chante Moore. Anything she sings.

http://war-sex.blogspot.com/

.

Thursday, October 12, 2006 5:05:00 PM  
Blogger Leanne said...

Wow - I don't know any of them. I guess that's what happens after 17 years of marriage, huh? :P

Thanks for stopping by!!

Thursday, October 12, 2006 5:12:00 PM  
Blogger BlondeBrony said...

Looks like a great list of songs. There are a few I've never heard.
Happy TT!

Thursday, October 12, 2006 7:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to have that on a mixed CD! :) Music really does set the mood. I'm a huge Prince fan...but can honestly say that there are some songs on that list I don't know. :( I'll have to go and check them out.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Thursday!

Thursday, October 12, 2006 11:40:00 PM  
Blogger angeleque said...

Prince is one of my favorites.
That was the only problem was which one's to chose.

Thursday, October 12, 2006 11:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the visit and your kind words. Happy TT.

Thursday, October 12, 2006 11:53:00 PM  
Blogger Darla said...

Oooh, nice. I've been wanting a new CD for the bedroom... :)

Friday, October 13, 2006 3:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home