Sensual Energies

Friday, August 04, 2006

Top 6 Favorite Writing Quotes

1. I can fix a written page; I can't fix a blank one. - Nora Roberts.

2. You cannot use up creativity. The more you use the more you have. - Maya Angelou

3. Writing is like prostitution. First you do it for love, and then for a few close friends, and then for money. -Moliere

4. I was working on the proof of one of my poems all the morning, and took out a comma. In the afternoon I put it back again. - Oscar Wilde

5. If you don't have the time to read, you don't have the time or the tools to write. - Stephen King

6. You must keep sending work out; you must never let a manuscript do nothing but eat its head off in a drawer. You send that work out again and again, while you're working on another one. If you have talent, you will receive some measure of success - but only if you persist. - Issac Asimov

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home